Introduction to The Door.
The door is an arrangement in the room, whereby people can freely go through and in the rooms. They can bring Furniture, protect privacy, and live with safety.Introduction bellow with the door.
- To move in or out of the house or room for the needs of living.
- For the furniture bring-up.
- To enter the light-air inside the room.
- To enhance the beauty of the structure.
- To use different rooms as a way to connect.
- For the safety and privacy of the rooms.
Different door sizes of residential buildings:
- Outside_Door: 1.0m0m to 1.1m2.0m
- Inner_Door : 0.9m0m to 1.0m2.0m
- Bathroom_Door : 0.7m0m to 0.8m2.0m
- Garage_Door : 2.25m25m to 2.40m 2.25m
Frame: For framing the shutter, the horizontal and vertical member coordinates are the frames.
Shutter: Shutter styles, panels and rail are made. The door-window frames are arranged with hinges or hinges, which are easily opened and prevented.
Sill: The minimum horizontal member of the window frame was called.
Jamb: For doors and windows, built up phomkara the side jumbo said.
Style: The door-window closure is called the outer vertical member style.
Top rail: The highest horizontal member of the scales is called the top.
Lock rail: A horizontal member in the middle of the pole is called the lock rail.
Bottom Rail: The minimum horizontal member of the Scales is called the bottom rail.
Head: The horizontal member above the frame is called the head.
Panel: The shutter surrounded by the surrounding rail and style is called a panel.
Hold Fast: The size of the 30-mm 6mm width of the English Z-shaped Flat Meld Steel Holder Hold Fast. Holds the fast frame with the wall. Its length is usually 20 cm.
Rebate: The rectangle of the threshold is called the rebate.
To Visit Our Facebook Page Click Here.